- This project involved the relay of an existing paved driveway using Bowers London Stonepave pavers in Rocksalt colour to match the modern aesthetic of the house.
- This customer was after a driveway that would create a bit of a feature for their newly renovated home.
- Our customer wanted to tidy up her entranceway/courtyard and was sick of the weeds growing throughout the existing brick paving.
- This job features premium pavers which we used to create a large outdoor entertaining area.
- A creative and practical fix to a muddy parking problem in west Auckland.
- Contrasting pavers are used to create a small courtyard with a lot of 'pop'
Pavemaster worked with us in the refurbishment of our cafes outdoor area. Alistair was happy to share his knowledge around the different types of pavers available. We are very happy with the design of our new paved area and would recommend your company to anyone looking to pave their commercial property.
Lovely guys..... can't believe my luck finding you. Wish you could do ALL the work we need would have you back in an instant. Thanks so much....Peter is chuffed
We had a paved outdoor area that was a real hazard for our young family. Some pavers had risen while others had sunken into the ground making it easy to trip on. Alistair provided us with a cost-effective option to re pave the area by recycling some of the existing pavers. The finished project looks great – we wish we had it done sooner.